Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Graduation celebration.


Today was a very special day, we celebrated the kids graduating and going into the next grade. They all did super good in their school and I was so proud of them.
And no celebration is complete without a special dinner, so we asked what they wanted, they asked for pizza and thats what they got. I made my own pizza sauce, and the home loved it. i wish that I remembered what I put in it, but alas I don't.
And to make the night even more enjoyable Seimi made some exquisite chocolate Parfets. Good thing I worked out as hard as I did.
Oh and something special happened today that was really encouraging. I just finished working out, and then I got this real bad stomach ache. It hurt so bad that I couldn't move, so I went and groaned on the living room couch. Auntie Crysolite came in and asked me what what was up and then she laid hands on my stomach and prayed, and I kid you not, my friend, as soon as she started to pray the pain left me. Right after that I got up and went about cooking dinner good as new. Very heavy. The keys kick some ass alright.

5 comments:

lisa said...

daaaamn! a man that can cook!

Junior said...

Lisa from kobe?
BTW, it's only Jesus.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, yes, that one is yummy! thanks for making it!
-Keita-

Anonymous said...

No kidding! I'd say it's better than pizzas that come from the store! And what's more, people, it's for FREE! Yeah, man! GBY, Jr! -Maimi-

Junior said...

Thanks guys. I love cooking for you. Thanks for commenting. I love you.