Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jump roping.

I tried jogging a while ago a but it isn't so exciting for me, but I do have a jump rope and I think I have taken a fancy to it. I just started and I am doing ten sets of 150 35 seconds apart, not very impressive I know, but it's only been two days since I started doing it and it's been too long since I have done any kind of cardiovascular exercise. I like it because it builds coordination and rhythm. Just make sure you have a nice soft pair of shoes to use if you are going to add this exercise to your routine, there have been a few people who have messed up their knees doing this the wrong way, and don't forget to warm up and stretch a bit before you start and of course pray.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Bro your huge! Do you use weights? I can see in the photo of yours your curling a real load! What do you do? ;)

Junior said...

I posted how I train my chest and triceps not too long ago and I wll be posting how I train my lifiting muscles(biceps back, etc.) soon. I started working out when I was 14 to lose this little belly that I had, after a month i lost no wieght, but my belly was, and I had gotten very muscular. Ever since then was very strong and muscular for my hieght, regardless of whether I was fiahtful to to work out or not. On my dads side of the family, the genes tend toward beign very stalky and strong for our not so grand height(were all about 5.7ish). I Didn't start weight lifting till feb this year February this year, I beat the former arm wrestling champion of shizuoka, and he started coaching me a bit, and he told me that even though I was strong naturally that i need to use weights for greater strenght so i ahve been lifting and working out, and I gained a lot more power and, about 10 pounds of lean muscle. I made fourth place in the Nagoya armwrestlign competition, and I was going to the one in Tokyo for the all japn game but I injured my arm, and couldn't make it. Any way i will be posting the arm section soon so stay tuned. BTW, who am i speaking to?

Anonymous said...

Wow nice gains and awesome accomplishments. I live in Ontario, Canada, and I found your blog though web search. Good luck with the training and am hoping to see your new post.

-Sean

Junior said...

Thanks Bro, I'll post as soon as I can. Do you train? And when you searched what did you search for? like what were the words you used, I would think that it would be hard to find if you weren't looking for it, no? Any way, you're more then welcome here. Take care, and I hope you find the content useful.

Anonymous said...

yes i hv 2 say u r a BIG guy, jst perfect the way u r, so don't lift more weights!

Junior said...

Thank you.