Thursday, May 1, 2008

A little about little old me.

I got this off Ryans blog, looked like a wee bit of fun.
Do you get along better with guys or girls?

Both the same, depends on the person.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes. But if I didn't like them that wouldn't be so cool. I don't like my life to be complicated by such things. Not because I capsize mentally, but because I usually lose sleep at night because of it.
Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Of course. Don't like the smell. And generally it gets me in a bad mood.
Last person you texted?
Faithy.
Do you like shows like Forensic Files and Unsolved Mysteries
Not really.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Afternoon or night.
List people you were/are best friends with?
Christian, Mike, Faith, Pete.
Name the best people who could cheer you up?
Tom, Christian, Gabe(Ito), Steve, Fay, Poner, Shonics, Jesse, Pete, Danny, and Moofy.
Have you been to New York City?
Nope.
Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
Some guy who owns a store
Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Not really.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My Dad.
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Of course.
Heard any really great quotes lately?
Read a gn full of them.
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Yes.
Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
Yes.
Have/would you ever tattooed anyones name on you?
No
What is the name of your siblings best friend?
Jodi: Monica and Krystal
Maria: Patty, Amanda, And MJ.
Moofy: Me first of course, lol, Lena, Aiko, and Mia
james: David.
What's the most appealing thing about the opposite sex?
Well first if they're cute their looks of course. I don't know exactly, but whatever it is you can't fight it.
Which year has been the best so far?
Don't know.
Ever found more than a dollar/pound in a random place?
Can't remember
Has anyone ever been more important to you than a family member?
No.
Last time you smiled!
I minute ago, pretty happy most of the time.
Last text message in your inbox?
Don't have my phone here.
Whens your next road trip?
When ever I can, I love to get out and travel around.
Would you cry if you found out you were pregnant?
Hmmm... let me think about that one....
Where is your phone?
In my room.
Do you think your current pets will be alive ten years from now?
Don't keep my lizards in a cage they run free right outside my room. And they will be eaten by a cat soon.
When was your last bubble bath?
I year ago. Don't fill up the tub so often cos it's wasteful unless you're sharing it with some one else.
Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis?
Yeah, a big black guy.
Where is your pet right now?
Outside.
What color phone do you have?
White and silver.
How many kids do you want to have?
None right now.
What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?
Nothing special.
What color are your eyes?
Green and brown
What are you doing tomorrow? Making a curry for my friends who are coming.
Do you know someone who likes you?
Yeah, but no one I like back.
Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
Yes.
What color is your hair?
I just shaved but its blonde.
What are things you hate losing?
Money, friends, valuables, sleep, weight, strength, games cant think of much else off the bat.

Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
nope. Hate it unless it's covered in caramel. Yummy yummy.
Have you ever been in handcuffs?
Yes.
If you could say anything to any one person what would it be?
I love you.

7 comments:

kenfrog said...

hahaha! that was a good read. I especially like the pregnancy bit.

whererunow said...

im glad i make u laugh, btw did mr C make my pony productions yet?
so uve been in handcuffs eh? not good let me guess....f.ff.fff......

Junior said...

Thats right, I'll get him to get on top of that. We've been really busy with the reviews and golden week that we haven't had the time but golden week will be over soon so we'll be able to.. I think. And bro, keep guessing, lol.

Nina said...

The PG part made me LOL, too! Handcuffs... that wouldn't hv been the "afro" movie, wld it?

Florence said...

oooh Junior you are quite an interesting fella.
i would cry if you were pregnant.

Junior said...

Good lord woman, dont tell me seen that???? Cringe.
Flo, have you seen the movie JR?

Nina said...

Hahahah, don't worry, I don't remember too much of it, except that I laughed a lot! I had to see it to understand why my nephew Trav was always going around proclaiming, "This is ridiculous," among other things...