Thursday, May 8, 2008

A little more about little old me.

I got this one off Lauras blog. And I had time on free day.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Yes, the guy in pilgrims progress.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

The last time I chopped onions was the last time I shed tears, but I cried at the feast because I was moved.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

I challenge any one to find a 21 year old with hand writing as bad as mine.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Chicken for sure.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

I love kids, but like most guys I'm a bit scared of having my own. I would like to have kids once I get my license and pma out of the way and of course find some one who wants to have them with me, ha.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?

What a stupid question, how do you answer that?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Maybe.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Kellogs strawberry, the best you will ever eat, but raisin bran is a close second.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Unless I am wearing boots or flip flops.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Yes, its only Jesus.

Favorite ice cream flavor? haggen daz caramel fudge.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

If they are a girl whether they are cute firstly, and next how they carry themselves.

If they are a guy it depends on the person.

15. RED OR PINK?

What the heck for?

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

That I wasnt six foot seven inches, dunking would be so easy.

17. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My family.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

They are a strange pattern, but the dominant color is beige.

20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Dinner, I had a chicken sandwich with teriyaki and mayo and wasabi, very good.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Clackity clack clack, the sound of my hunting and pecking.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Greeen.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

the inside of a boot that hasnt been used before.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Christian.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Ki, pride, boxing, wrestling, judo, any combat sport.

27. HAIR COLOR?

when I have it its blonde.

28. EYE COLOR?

Green and brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Cant think of one only and If I began i would never stop.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy happy for me please you dont want to be with me when you watch a scary one, an example of what i can barley handle is I am legend, and even then at the scary parts i squirmed a lot, sigh.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Hair spray(watch it people, its great, one of my favorites)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Black.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Good Lord, it depends form who, again a very stupid question.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Chocolate fudge brownies(God I am hungry again)

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Marvelous Marriage.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

What mouse pad?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

On youtube I saw some hot chicks dancing around in very skimpy outfits, pretty cool one of them was very good.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

Steves song sixth gear very loud in my ears.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Rolling stones, baby.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Well, Japan is home to me so Australia.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

All the talents I have are pretty ordinary, do you still like me?


2 comments:

nina said...

Well, I wouldn't call your talents "pretty ordinary," since I consider myself fairly ordinary & I don't hv any of the skills u do, but hey, I don't think anyone likes us for our talents anyway, praise God! We like u 'cuz you're a kind & friendly guy, & I say "we" to speak as well for everyone else who wants to say, "Sure, I like u, Junior," but are just a little concerned about u losing sleep at night b/c of it. Heheheh!

Junior said...

Oh my God, Nina you're such sweet heart, I laughed out loud.