Friday, February 6, 2009

Prodigal blogger.

Hi guys. I love you all and I am sorry for being the bum of the year and not posting these past few months. I have been very busy with lots of stuff and learning many things. As a lot of you may know I was in Shizuoka working with a missionary NPO there, they were great to work with. I performed along with them with my stilts, balloons, singing and guitar. I loved working with them. I also learned some Judo holds, throws, lands, grabs and tackles from Franchesco while there and that was good fun(save the very painful holds that he taught me). On the week ends whilst staying there I would perform at a mall near there with stilts and balloons and I got enough for my license, a new laptop, and a few other small purchases(if you're curious ask me on a private basis seeing as I don't feel like posting it, ahem. In January I left Shizuoka and I hitchhiked with 75 kgs of luggage and came to Tamba which is in near Kobe and I am temporarily working with another team of missionaries here so far its been really challenging and fulfilling to work with them. Pictures will be on the way...... in the next post. ciao!

11 comments:

Aich said...

finally!

Nina said...

He lives!! Heehee.

So glad to hear an update - I was praying for u, esp. in early Jan., as I'd thought u were already in Tamba then!

U driving now? And if you're temporarily working there, then where r u en route to?

Happy to know it's been really challenging and fulfilling for u, & looking fwd to the pix!

PenuelFlux said...

Congratulations, New Laptop! Yay!!

Mark said...

God bless you for helping them m8. KGFJ!

Junior said...

Working with them was all fun, cept when Faith tried to teach me the Yaizu song. I guess she really didnt get that I dont dance at all.

Florence said...

Punie Junie, you were so brave at Christmas time with Faith and Fran. They loved you so.
I can't believe, amidst all those "informations," you forgot to list the highlight of the huge amounts of love that you received from me at Christmas.
I feel DISCARDED!!

Maiki said...

aww cmon thats not fair! whyd u delete my comment? it wasnt even bad and i still DO have a scar! haha miss u bro

Junior said...

Cos I dont want the whole world to think I hit you or something. It was a total accident, sorry to hear about that, man. Really, I should have been more careful.

Sun said...

I like your blog Jr! Fun.
Love ya!

Juliet Thomson said...

i love it. post more!

Nina said...

Still looking fwd to the pix (which, I believe u said wld be on the way in the next post); praying all is well for u, Junior!